ABOUT OUR HOLIDAYS….
We are passionate about putting our heart and soul into making sure that each and every guest on our Painting Holidays in Italy is looked after and has a great holiday with memories to treasure for a lifetime.
Following the success of our art painting holiday in Umbria in May 2014 at Villa Capanne, overwhelming demand for the following year led us to book a larger, 5* luxury accommodation Chiesa del Carmine for May 2015 which sleeps up to 14 guests including Susan and myself. Since then we have continued to stay at Chiesa del Carmine for all of our Painting Holidays to date.
Our painting holidays in Umbria truly are for everyone
Our residential painting holidays are for painters of all ages and abilities – from absolute beginners to the more advanced, and include expert art tuition by professional artist Alan Reed. Tuition will be one to one and also in a group each morning and afternoon.
Artist Alan Reed from Newcastle was born in Northumberland, into a family with a history of painting and fell in love with painting watercolours at the age of 15.
Alan has over 35 years experience in teaching Art & Design. He gives private lessons in drawing and painting and runs Painting Holidays in Italy with his wife Susan.
Our painting holiday is in a sought after area of Italy and therefore is well supported with a variety of activities for non-painters who are always a welcome part of our small groups. From wine tasting, cookery classes, walking, sight seeing, golf and more, our aim is to meet your every need so you can sit back, relax and enjoy a holiday you’ll never forget.
- All breakfasts and evening meals.
- All bedroom, bathroom and kitchen linen.
- Towels for the swimming pool.
- Each room has it’s own hairdryer
- A well stocked library including local maps and guidebooks, magazines and novels.
- CD’s, DVD’s and board games.
- Wi-Fi Broadband available throughout.
- Sterio & Ipod docking stations throughout.
- Satellite TV and DVD in the sitting room.
- Intercom system between the church & farmhouse.
- Transfers free from Newcastle flights, other airports please contact.
- Transport provided throughout the holiday for group visits to nearby towns and villages.
- Painting tuition from beginners to advanced by Alan Reed.
- Double Rooms £1500pp /Single £1350pp
- Flights not included
Contact us should you be interested in finding out more.
+44 (0) 1661 871 800 or email@example.com
To see more take a look at Alan Reed’s Painting Blog
Painting Holidays on Facebook
Keen golfers must not miss the magnificent 18-hole Antognolla golf course nearby. Nestled at the foot of a charming medieval castle dating back from Xll century, few fail to be impressed by the beauty of the Antognolla golf course and its fantastic terrain. Clubs can be hired on-site for the day while your partner is painting.